Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I know when to release the clutch when driving?

I'm a new driver for stick shift, and I keep having problems stalling because I can't grasp the timing right for releasing the clutch. Can someone help me?How do I know when to release the clutch when driving?let the pedal up a bit slower and smoother when you hear it start to drag on the engine give it more gas.How do I know when to release the clutch when driving?u just hav to do it..its like riding a bike... try and give it a little more gas when u shift so the rpms dont go down..or the way i learned ..but dont try this is ..lol... i adjusted my throttle so its idling high then after i learned i reajusted it if ur that desperate u can do thatHow do I know when to release the clutch when driving?This is how my brother taught me. You have to release the clutch at the same speed you are giving gas don't be slow about it and don't be too quick. When you are switching gears listen to the car, don't allow her to scream at you %26quot;IT%26quot;S TIME%26quot;, but she will tell you.

It's really easy but you have to take your time.