Friday, June 3, 2011

How often can I get away with using my new clutch purse?

My wonderful boyfriend just bought me a new clutch purse, and I know he would love to see me use it. Where (and how often) can I take it without breaking any fashion faux pas?



The purse is fairly small and black, with no strap.



Thanks for your help!How often can I get away with using my new clutch purse?Since its black and small you can use it as often as you like.How often can I get away with using my new clutch purse?Clutches work great everywhere, particularly at evening events. If you don't need to carry around a lot of stuff then you can use a clutch instead of those bulky purses that have become the fashion. Also, keep in mind the type of fabric your clutch is made out of. Satin clutches are very evening, while leather and vinyl are more casual.