Friday, June 3, 2011

How does a person not ride the clutch when parking over a loose rocky driveway?

This is a big problem for me. Due to this situation, I've gone through a couple clutches with my old car over the last 5 years which never happened till I had to park my car over a loose rocky driveway. I just bought a car and I don't want to repeat this expensive problem, but I can't seem to take the clutch out all the way. When driving slowly over a rock that jets out, the engine works harder and will stall instantly and I can't really accelerate to make up for this else the car will zoom off the driveway. I rode the clutch too much trying to practice parking with the new car and I smelled burnt clutch :( uncool. I never ride the clutch in any other situation unless I have to on uphill slow traffic times, but I don't know what to do when unleveled loose rocks creates no steady or predictable rpm. Please help me save my clutch. I rent so I can't change the driveway. I haven't found the answer to this dilemma anywhere on the web.How does a person not ride the clutch when parking over a loose rocky driveway?How rocky is this driveway?!?! If you're rolling, you don't need to be on the clutch at all or the gas and the car should roll effortlessly across a driveway! Just let it roll and you should be fine. As you come up to your parking spot, or the end of the driveway to pull out, push the clutch in and use your brakes gently. I'm not too sure, but I think that if you can't get the hang of a clutch after 5 years, maybe it is time to buy an automatic! Good luck!How does a person not ride the clutch when parking over a loose rocky driveway?Ever consider buying an automatic car? That would certainly eliminate the problem.
  • kids hair
  • differences between spa and salon
  •