Monday, September 19, 2011

How much does a motorcycle clutch cost?

I need to know a price range for the cost to install a new clutch on a motorcycle.How much does a motorcycle clutch cost?depends...wet/dry clutch?

most come in 2 bits,metal pressure plates and Fibre plates...pressure plates dont often need changed...bikes can have from 3 plates fitted to around 8 plates..

prices range from 6 to 20 per plate.....hope this helps.

there 41 per set...link bellow.

EDIT...

AARON...GET YOUR OWN ANSWER,DONT COPY..shesh.How much does a motorcycle clutch cost?What bike?

Where in the world are you?

Would be easier to answer what is the neaning of life!How much does a motorcycle clutch cost?The new clutch itself is going to be around $150 for a good one I would think.How much does a motorcycle clutch cost?depends...wet/dry clutch?

most come in 2 bits,metal pressure plates and Fibre plates...pressure plates dont often need changed...bikes can have from 3 plates fitted to around 8 plates..

prices range from 6 to 20 per plate.....hope this helps.



ps what brandHow much does a motorcycle clutch cost?A big part of the answer is whether or not you will do the work yourself or have the dealer do it for you. I have a 1986 Honda CB700SC and have done some checking on it. If I do the work myself I can get the friction plates and pressure plates and springs for around $100.00 here in Chicagoland. I checked with the dealer and the best they could tell me was it would be around $600.00, unless they find other problems when they get in. Sound like a dealer thing? According to my repair manual, it should take about 3 hours to do the complete job.How much does a motorcycle clutch cost?i would say $40 to $120 ..go to this store to check it out..



click --%26gt; all categories



then type : [ CBR600rr Clutch]



it should show up the thing you want. :) hope it helps..



if you need further help..please email the seller --%26gt; (they can be a motorcycle dealer (repair man) or private seller that are good in bikes)



they are keen to help the buyer of getting what they wanted



Hope it helps.How much does a motorcycle clutch cost?It's a wet clutch.



I don't know if this link will work or not, but it's a great price for a factory kit. The one for my GSX-R1000 was $190 for everything. Then you just need a gasket for the side cover. I don't know for sure about the CBR, but the whole clutch replacement in my bike takes about an hour or so. My guess is that a shop is going to charge you a minimum of 2 hours though, and maybe three. You can save tons of money if you do it yourself.



Good luck!



http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-CLUHow much does a motorcycle clutch cost?alot