Friday, September 23, 2011

What needs to be fixed or replaced if the clutch on my 2003 yz 125 is pulling?

When I shift into gear on my 2003 yamaha yz 125 dirt bike, it wants to pull me forward while the clutch lever is pulled all of the way in. I wanted to know what needs to be replaced or fixed and about how much it would cost me.What needs to be fixed or replaced if the clutch on my 2003 yz 125 is pulling?You might just need to adjust the clutch cable or the clutch throw. If the clutch discs are dragging because they are warped or not disengaing properly for some otehr reason, then you need a new clutch pack.What needs to be fixed or replaced if the clutch on my 2003 yz 125 is pulling?Look at the clutch lever. Slide the black boot back and expose the jam nut and tension screw. Turn the tension screw (the piece the cable goes through) out to make the clutch catch better.
  • AJAX in .net
  • microsoft web hosting
  •