Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much is an original ford mustang 3 speed clutch worth?

I have an original Ford Mustang 3 speed clutch kit; I don't need it, so I want to sell it, how much should I charge?How much is an original ford mustang 3 speed clutch worth?$50-$125 Me I wouldnt even give you a dime for it (no offense) unless I was doing a full concourse restoration. That clutch material now and back then was of poor quality and didnt hold up well unless you used to get groceries on sunday in pasadena

Kevalar is used in the mix now and holds up real well and lastsHow much is an original ford mustang 3 speed clutch worth?it probably has asbestos in it, better call Hazmat..How much is an original ford mustang 3 speed clutch worth?$50, I sold one to my local Mustang dealer here in town.